Stonecast Duck Egg Blue Espresso Cup 10cl
Bring the restaurant experience home with this innovative professional tableware. Designed to elevate and enhance food presentation and your overall dining experience. This stylish beverage item is perfect for creating the essence of the coffee shop experience at home.
Range: Rustic and hand decorated products inspired by the changing seasons and fresh ingredients
Colour: Duck Egg Blue; the perfect soft colour for creating a subtle tabletop
Shape: Versatile and functional shaped cup, ideal for all manner of hot beverages
Style: Contemporary, Rustic, Unique, Hand-decorated, Seasonal
Trend: Brunch, Casual Eats, Bar & Pub Food
Body: Made in Churchill's Super Vitrified Ceramic Body
Origin: Made in Stoke-on-Trent
Dishwasher & Microwave Safe
- capacity - 10 cL
- diameter - 6.5 cm
- height - 5.5 cm
- size - 6.5 cm
- Dishwasher Safe - Yes
- Microwave Safe - Yes
- Oven Safe - No
As these products are designed for professional use, there are a few noticeable differences between our tableware and traditional home products.
- Firstly, they're more durable and will last longer the super-vitrification process strengthens the body making it one of the strongest ceramic bodies in the world.
- This also means they're a little weightier - as we reinforce impact areas to add strength and the vitrification process makes the material denser, adding weight to the piece.
- Because they're stronger they need to look great for longer - the designs won't fade after being put in the dishwasher a few (hundred) times - in fact these are tested to the equivalent of 5,000 industrial washes (that's the same plate washed every day for 13 years).
- This is partly down to our specially formulated glaze. Which also prevents unsightly metal marking, staining or 'crazing' where small marks that look like little cracks start to appear within the surface. To make sure all these elements come together there are over 51 process checks in production and each piece conforms to 11 British, European and international standards.
- As this is crucial to making a product that performs well, we are the only UK ceramic tableware manufacturer to have an onsite UKAS accredited laboratory running daily tests to make sure we meet these standards.
- All created, designed and made from clay sourced in the UK.